Laurel Copeland is a character in the My New Family Series. Laurel is the younger sister of Ginny.
- 1 Background
- 2 Strengths and Weaknesses
- 3 Relationships
- 3.1 Family
- 3.2 Cole Copeland (father)
- 3.3 Emily Copeland (mother)
- 3.4 Ginny Copeland (older sister)
- 3.5 Olivia Harding (cousin)
- 3.6 Nomi Richards (older paternal half-sister)
- 3.7 Amber Richards (older paternal half-sister)
- 3.8 Romantic
- 3.9 Jeremy Stewart (hook up)
- 3.10 Jordan Cavanaugh (hook up)
- 3.11 Leslie Jonathan (hook up)
- 3.12 Dillon Zander (hook up)
- 3.13 Skyler Holt (girlfriend)
- 3.14 Friends
- 3.15 Elise Roberts
- 3.16 Marnie Stewart
- 3.17 Enemies
- 4 Name
- 5 Trivia
Laurel has blonde hair and blue eyes just like her mother and older sister. She always looked innocent and responsible, but also cute and girly. As she grows older, so her style matures, but never loses the innocent girl charm.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Cole Copeland (father)
Emily Copeland (mother)
Ginny Copeland (older sister)
Olivia Harding (cousin)
Nomi Richards (older paternal half-sister)
Amber Richards (older paternal half-sister)
Jeremy Stewart (hook up)
Leslie Jonathan (hook up)
Dillon Zander (hook up)
The name Laurel is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "laurel tree".
The meaning of the girl name Emmaline is "peaceful home".
Northern English and Scottish: habitational name from a place called Copeland, of which there is an example in Cumbria, or from Coupland in Northumberland, both named with Old Norse kaupa-land ‘bought land’, a feature worthy of note during the early Middle Ages, when land was rarely sold, but rather held by feudal tenure and handed down from one generation to the next.
- She was originally born in 1998, but made younger for Never Be The Same